Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fever!!

The World Cup is coming to an end. The USA is out and there are fewer teams that I care about still in the tournament. Oh wait, did I say teams? I meant hot Europeans. The only one that I know of still playing is Torres from Spain. I guess I could try and do some research about the others still in it to win it, but, like I said, my interest is beginning to dwindle.

I think World Cup Fever is breaking now. For the first few weeks I was streaming the games all day on one of my computers, now I may catch a bit here or there. Often, I forget the games are even on. I think part of my disinterest is related to those damn horns.

The fever that I am still suffering from is an affliction that many a tween girls are painfully dealing with. Yes, Bieber Fever.

If you are scoffing at that statement, well, I dare you to watch/listen to Baby and not want to move around.



Ok, I have to admit this song sounds much better when I am playing flip cup at the bar after my kickball game. Nothing beats a Bieber dance party, except of course a Lady Gaga or Beyonce one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment