Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllll!

Soccer is a sport that I will not even pretend I had any interest in 3 weeks ago. Now that the World Cup is here, I have the bug. It is hard not to get excited for a sporting event that occurs once every four years. I mean, who really cares about the Winter Olympics? The US playing the UK in the first week has been hyped up to be THE event. I had to work during the game, but did dvr it. The best part was the following promo:



I just don't get how one can be excited about a game that gets to end in a tie. I have been reassured that this will no longer be allowed as the whole thing progresses into the next section/round.

In case you aren't sure why you should start yelling Gooooooaaaallllll! with the rest of the world, I will give you four easy reasons:



1. Fernando Torres (Spain)






















2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)






















3. Carlos Bocanegra (USA)





























4. Benny Feilhaber (USA)
























Trust me, there are tons more reasons. These were the first four I could think of!

No comments:

Post a Comment