Friday, June 11, 2010

New Responsibilities!

I now have two new roommates. Fred and Benny. They are my new succulent plants. Fred is a Sovereign Blue (left) and Freddy is a Variegata (right).














Benny was named after my original kickball team, as he has pink edging along each leaf. Fred gets his name from the fact that I like naming objects Fred. :) These pictures were taken from the Proven Selections website (same company that makes the little stick thingy that is in the pots to tell you what kind of plant you are looking at). My Fred has a tall stalk that has a funny pink flower at the top. I would include a picture but my camera is being a bit finicky right now.

I have been told that succulents are pretty easy plants to keep. They do not need a ton of attention, but I did just think about that fact that I really should get around to watering them. It has been over a week. Ooops. They are also still in their original pots, and I have been informed that I should re-pot them into something else. Which will mean that I have to go out and purchase a new home for these guys. Good thing there is a nursery right down the street!

No comments:

Post a Comment