Sunday, June 6, 2010

I Scream, You Scream, Boston Screams

For the Celtics win in game 2 of the NBA Finals and, of course, ice cream. Game 1 was miserable on Thursday, it was an embarrassment. Game 2, however, was intense, amazing, and ended with a well earned win for C's. I wanted to celebrate the win. Since I decided last week to limit my weekly alcohol intake, ice cream was the next logical option.

Normally, I stay away from the stuff (being an ice cream scooper in high school turned me off of it) but ever so often I fall back in love. I recently found the best black raspberry ice cream that can be purchased from the grocery. It is by Hood, and called "Martha's Vineyard Black Raspberry". The part that seals the deal is that it has swirls of raspberry sauce - sooooo good. I highly suggest it to anyone who likes fruity flavors.

I bet you were afraid this post was going to be about sports, don't worry, I wouldn't do that to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment