Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shoes for WOmen

I need more shoes. Of course the world knows this and had Piperlime send me an email to remind me I can find great stuff with free shipping. Part of me thinks the following shoes are amazing. The rest of me knows they are pretty much over designed and slightly tacky - but that is about par for the course when it comes to Betsy Johnston.


A moment or so later I decided to browse through the site to see what is new in the world of shoes. My mood quickly went from happy/dreamy to depressed/soured. See one of the top trend was "Boyfriend Inspired" and what we get from this is really ugly old man shoes.

I don't mind crossing gender lines when it comes to clothes. Every now and then I go ahead and wear an over sized button down shirt or go with some baggy jeans and a men's t-shirt. But when it comes to shoes, please don't make me look like a grandpa from the ankles down...

No comments:

Post a Comment