Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sometimes you just need a beer and a cookie

Work sucked. Then I had an appointment after work which did not go smoothly. Simply put, words were said, I wasn't the most ladylike, but in the end I was right. Sometimes you just have to say your mind even if it won't help your cause.

After hopping in my car I was still pumped up with some serious anger. I had to call a friend who had recently left for the summer. A quick conversation with someone who almost never has a bad day, put me back into a very good mood. I then relived the events again for friends who were making me dinner. Got myself all worked up all over again, so to sooth me this time I was given a Gansett beer and a cookie. In case you are ever angry, please, take my word for it, a cookie and a beer makes the world right.

Maybe the only thing better would be a beer shaped cookie?

No comments:

Post a Comment