Monday, January 19, 2009

Inauguration day is almost here!


This blog is never going to become much for political discussion...but the inauguration is super exciting so I thought I would cover it at least a little.


Q: How many porta-johns will there be available to patrons for the festivities on the 20th?
A: 5000

Note: I prefer the term porta-john over porta-potty, I am not sure why.
Second Note: I have been in a portable bathroom, complete with running-water faucets; its weird

Q: Will prostitutes invited?
A: No

Note: It sounds like only groups of two or more prostitutes are frowned on...if you are a loner its ok.

Q: Can I drive to the inauguration?
A: AAA says not the best idea. NBC lets you make up your mind but points out that most roads are "Restricted to Buses and Authorized Vehicles Only"

Note: This only proves that driving sucks.

Seriously, tomorrow is going to be amazing. I'm so glad that my employer is letting us close down for the inauguration to watch it on a big screen. I hope everything goes well and that all you enjoy watching it too. Let the healing officially begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment