Thursday, January 8, 2009

mid year review.... of my fashion decisions?


Surprise mid-year review today. Awesome. Fortunately no major complaints. Except the length of my dress. No lie. My general professionalism was being discussed and mid-thought my supervisor exclaimed "and that dress is way WAY WAY to short" (really the way's got louder) I countered with the fact that I had already worn this dress on numerous occasions. But it has been banned. I am convinced the length of the dress appeared shorter due to the 3.5 inch heels and pinstripe tights. But what do I know... Hopefully I can find a replacement winter dress/skirt because I have a serious lack of appropriate winter work clothes.


DISCLAIMER: that is in now way me --->
(but i'm sure you realized that. this model has no butt)

ps. i promise work won't be discussed in the future...unless its funny

No comments:

Post a Comment