Wednesday, January 14, 2009

please don't judge

I read Twilight. I said it.


I finished it after work while sitting in a massage chair in the science building recovering from my jazz funk class from last night. I think I really need to point out how much I less than three the statistics department (please tell me you all picked up on that math joke).

But back to the point here. The story really keeps you reading, I really enjoyed all how ever many pages it was, but I can't decide on whether or not to take the plunge into the next book. I bought this one because I needed to get my sister a cookbook for christmas that was $24 and in order to qualify for the free super shipping guaranteed by Christmas (this was the last day mind you for the guarantee) I needed to spend at least one more buck and so Twilight it was. Normally for something like this I would look to borrow, but I'm not exactly friends with a ton of tweens...so my next option would be to attempt the library system. Sadly, my roommate attempted that method and found that the waiting list was way longer than her (let alone my) attention span would allow. So here I stand, at a crossroads...do I go for the big purchase or just let myself sit there knowing that there may be 3 more good stories about the sexiest vampires known to man. (and yes I know both Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise were ones once) Your input on this matter will be greatly appreciated, even more would be if you gave me your copy of the next one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment