Thursday, January 21, 2010

Did not want to waste space on her, but I can't help myself

Remember when Heidi Montag looked like this?

Yeah, me either. I never watched The Hills but I can say that in the last year or so, I have successfully learned how to identify Heidi and Spencer. By the time I met them, she had already gone through her first boob job and mastered the full of extensions, curled, blowing in the wind, pop star platinum hair. Apparently, back in the day she looked human. Who knew?

Well, recently this brain trust decided to go through over 10 procedures, including a second boob-job to increase herself to DDD


She doesn't even look like the same person. The gossip rags tell me that she often speaks of inner beauty and how important it is for girls to find theirs. She, unfortunately, can't find hers. The girls is only 23! I am older than she is. The new look has aged her, which might have been what she was going for, but I find it hard to look at that face and body and think 23 years old. Heidi aspires to become a pop star and she feels that this transformation will help her. Pretty sure you need to have a skill of some sort to be a pop star. As of right now, she is a reality "star" and in all reality her 15 minutes of fame ended quite some time ago, and she just won't bow out gracefully.

People get up in arms about tattoos, asking if you are really going to want that later down in life. I think more concern should be voiced about plastic surgery at such a young age. Yes, sometimes I think I would like bigger boobs, but that is what push-up or padded bras are for. Do I want DDD when I am 60 years old? Hell no.

No comments:

Post a Comment