Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chelsea would be proud

I bought $1 martini glasses at the Christmas Tree Shop. Totally love them. All this week I have been making Boston Absolut martinis. (Boston Absolut, splash of ginger ale, and lemon juice) They have been a lovely way to end the evening. It is hard to explain but I get this great feeling drinking out of a classy glass rather than a pint glass. Totally helps mellow me out. So while I was drinking my nightcap, I found the following:

I like to have a martini, Two at the very most. After three I'm under the table, after four I'm under my host. - Dorothy Parker


Love this woman. I saw this quote and needed to know more about her. A quick google brought me to here wikipedia article. She is known for her wit and wisecracks. Awesome. If anyone has any of hers I can read, please give it to me. A woman who has a love for martinis like I do is a great woman in my book.

In my world, this is considered a waste! Look at all the splash out

No comments:

Post a Comment