Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello 2010!


The holidays have come and gone. I was able to celebrate my birthday with so many different friends, had a great Christmas Eve and Day, flew down to Florida for some relaxation, and came back to Boston to ring in the new year. The week and half of friends and family has put me in such a great mood for this upcoming year.

I have now been blogging for about a year and think that this experience has helped me to determine where I want to go with my life. I will be taking an intensive multimedia course in January. This will hopefully help me figure out if content management and web design is where I want to go with my career. I am thinking about getting into communications and marketing, so we shall see. The intensive course will mean that this blog will probably be ignored a little more but I do have a number of things I hope to post about in the next few days before things go completely crazy. I have a few more thoughts on shoes, skirts, trends, and being the domestic goddess that I like to think I am that I would love to be able to share. :)

Thanks for sticking with me for my first year of blogging. I believe that there will be two new blogs that are going to be more focused debuted by mid-February. But we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment