Friday, January 15, 2010

Shoe Fans

One of these shoes is not like the others...

New job means a fresh start. Not only that, but a whole new group of people to introduce to my shoes. The above picture contains the five pairs of shoes that I wore my first week of work. Every morning people were excited to see the shoes that I came in with, it was kind of thrilling and a wonderful ice breaker. On Thursday, I was warned that the next day would be the beginning of a very busy week. Due the fact that I would be on my feet for 7 hours a day, it was advised that I wear more comfortable shoes. Thus, the Adidas sneaker at the far right.

It will be another week before we can get back into the swing of things and wear the high heels, but for now, at least I can be happy to know that my coworkers love them. My only concern is that I will mess up my new budget with a need to purchase new shoes to keep people in the office on their toes. Or perhaps I should say, keep me on mine...you know because the heels are so high...it was a joke...I know you laughed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment