Sunday, January 10, 2010

How To Be A Jersey Shore Guidette

Many of you have probably seen the dove commercial from 2006(?) where they show how lighting, make up, and photoshop can take a regular looking female and turn her into a billboard beauty.



Well, now funnyordie.com has come out with it's own version. Here Alyssa Milano is transformed into Snooki from the Jersey Shore. This transformation is genius. I am a huge fan of the Jersey Shore and have no problem admitting this. It is such trash, but the cast is just so out there that you can't help but want to tune in each and every week.



If you have any interest you can follow some of the cast on twitter. So far on my Jersey Shore list I have the following four: @snooki, @itisthesituation, @mtvdjpaulyd, and @jenniwoww
Obviously, Ronnie and Sammi are too boring to bother with, and I just haven't gotten around to find Vinny. If you know it, please post the twitter account so I can add him on!

No comments:

Post a Comment