Thursday, January 7, 2010

Not Pink, but still HOT


Gossip blogs are letting us know that Katy Perry is engaged to Russel Brand. Of course, her engagement announcement coincides with her cover for Glamour magazine. Glamour must be totally psyched. While I am mildly interested in knowing at this couple actually is for realsies, or as real as celebrity relationships go, I am way more interested in the this dress.

I know, I know, the dress is a little intense. But that is what I love about it. The shape of the dress calls out to me. The tightly fit top with some serious volume in the booty area are the characteristics I look for in party dresses. Had I seen the dress on a hanger in the store, I might have shied away from trying it on - maybe - ok, honestly, I would have tried it on in a heartbeat. However, had I seen it in the store, I know I wouldn't have thought to add the belt. The belt totally makes the dress's allure go up a step. Even with all of the elements that are already present, the blue leopard print with the crazy ruffle skirt, the added accessory actually makes the dress feel less crazy for me. I can't explain it, but I know I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment