Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Contest Time

I have ignored highheelsshortskirt.blogspot.com for too long and I apologize. The main reason was that I was preparing, cooking and then enjoying jello shots that were made for a friends wedding party. I call it a wedding party as they got married at City Hall on Friday at 11:15 am (they got a $40 discount for being on time) and we had party subs, cheesecake and beer on Saturday afternoon/evening to celebrate. I brought 49 jello shots per the request of the lovely bride. One of the types is a margarita jello shot that I attempted for the first time and was quite a success.

This new shot inspired a fantastic idea. That I create a new blog, in addition this one of course, that is devoted to my jello shot skills. I have been trying to think of a great name for such a blog and have been opening up to my friends via twitter, gchat, kickball aftergame parties and now my blog. If any one has any suggestions for a catchy url (_____.blogspot.com) or blog title, please let me know. Currently the only thing that has been even reasonably interesting was "Lots Lots of Jello Shots", and really, who wants to read that blog. :P

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back! Hope you are not thinking of abandoning this blog!

    ReplyDelete