Sunday, October 18, 2009

White Rain

It is October.

It is October 18th.

I haven't worn a single Halloween costume yet. Therefore, there should not be any SNOW falling from the sky. Mother nature is being a cruel cruel woman. She denied me weekends on the beach. My skin couldn't be more pale if it tried. I am not ready for having to bundle up.

This afternoon I went to the grocery store, and wore flip flops (out of laziness). At the time it was raining so my toes weren't going to freeze or anything like that. About 45 minutes after I had returned I look out my window and I realize I can see the rain. Then I conclude that I am not "seeing rain" I am watching snow fall.

Depressing.

The weather people claim Tuesday is bringing 60 degree weather. I really really hope this is true. I cannot bring myself to go down into the basement and retrieve my cold weather gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment