Monday, October 12, 2009

The Ultimate Christmas Tree Shop

If you can't find it at the Christmas Tree Shop where do you go? Oh right. That would be Job Lot!! Or for those of you not from Lil' Rhody, Ocean State Job Lot. This store has it all and I have been waiting for my chance to go home and shop there since I moved in here. This store has it all! Rugs to patio furniture to knives to food to clothing to everything under the sun.


My main objective to going was that I needed spices. They are so expensive in the grocery stores. At Job Lot you can get a huge container for 75 cents. Sounds amazing right? I stocked up on all the major spices I probably need; Oregano, Basil, Cinnamon, Garlic Powder, etc...

In addition to purchasing spices, I was able to acquire those grip mats you put under throw rugs, a box of Sugar In the Raw Packets (25 packets for $1) and sandwich baggies (75 for $1). Had I the time to really stop and think about it, there was potential that I would come away with a new foot stool. There were some great wrote iron foot stools with curled up feet and cushy tops. Oh well, maybe next time. The place does have just about everything! :)

Oh by the way, I had called my mom to let her know I was back in South County but had to make a few stops before heading home for the Pats game. When I said I was headed to Job Lot, she said "oh your sister is headed there right now. She decided to come home from college for the weekend too". Gotta love that both of us felt it necessary to stop at Job Lot before seeing our parents. Can't say no to a bargain!

1 comment:

  1. Heeeeeeeart Job Lot. I try to stop by when I'm home, but I buy too much stuff to take on a plane. Definitely going to stock up on their cheap, amazing olive oil and other stuff at Christmas when I have the car with me!

    ReplyDelete