Tuesday, October 20, 2009

They have oversold this item!

"there is no reason not to be chic at any given moment and this is just the chicest hat"

This is the line that I heard as I turned on my tv this afternoon. I would say that yes, it is very important for a person to stay chic. But when I think fashionable, I do not think this hat...


The HSN hosts let me know that this hat comes in a number of colors/styles - black, chinchilla/black, brown, cheetah, lynx, and white. How do you choose which one to purchase? The problem of picking only intensifies when you make this purchase a gift! The hosts had a solution to you the viewer:

"Buy one for the mother one for the daughter, you know the aunt and the cousin and then they can switch off!"

Of course! I want to be sure that I can give my family options on looking awful. But before I am ready to call up and order, I did have one concern that another view was able to call and voice. With a faux fur hat that looks this expensive, how in the world do you clean it if you get some schmutz on it? Again, the host had an answer...

"i would use probably a little soap and water. you know whatever you use to clean things. but you knwo what most stuff that you get on faux fur you can just tap it a little bit and blot it. just like what you do on your couch. don't rub it in. try and catch it --- try and pull it off and use a little water. whatever you use for your carpets and things like that, its very similar"

I am sure the designer loves that their product is being compared to a couch. Pretty sure every fashionista has been just dying to wear something that reminds them of their upholstery on their heads.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the HSN.

No comments:

Post a Comment