Sunday, February 28, 2010

All for Bedazzling

But I don't think I can behind vajazzling.



I don't care that this woman claims that she can't feel anything after the styling is finished, I can't imagine gems glued to my pelvic area is something that would go unnoticed. If anything I feel they would get caught on my clothing, which would be irritating. Don't get me wrong, I am all for trimming and maintenance but this isn't a trend I can get behind.

The only pricing I can find online says you can get the crystals (with a wax thrown in) for $112. There is a discount at Strippers Waxing Salon & Boutique in Washington, D.C. for $50 during spa week. (Please, let us review the name of the salon and then evaluate who this trend is aimed at...)

Yeah this has been talked about since Jennifer Love Hewitt mentioned it on Lopez Tonight in January, but I couldn't let this go without a quick mention. Let's end with a quote from the Gawker:

Gross. People who vajazzle should have their vaginas taken away...They can have them back when they are ready


1 comment: