Monday, February 1, 2010

All Legs in my Apartment Deserve Great Socks

Screw being humble. I have great legs. They are long and lean. While they aren't worth $2 million like Heidi's but they are still rather fab. The biggest issue with them is that they are often too long for pants, tights or knee high socks. Thankfully, American Apparel makes thigh high socks that actually are long enough for people like me. I have the white ones with pink stripes (of course) and love wearing them to kickball games.

But know who also has great legs and lives in my apartment? That would be my dining room chairs - I'm glad you have been paying attention and know that I do not have any roommates and therefore the answer had to be an inanimate object. I think that I shouldn't be the only one looking great in this place. Fortunately Charles and Marie makes socks for chairs.

Not only do they make socks, but they make ones that match the ones I own from American Apparel. Right now I am still on a major budget and these are $20 a set. Hopefully business picks up in the spring and I have a little extra cash that would love the be spent on clothing for my furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment