Friday, February 26, 2010

ENTJ

No, I did not mess up TGIF, even though I am thankful that today is Friday. Instead, the title of my post lets the world know what kind of personality I had. A friend posted a link on her tumblr page after taking the test herself. I think this stuff is very interesting. To break down the letters, my personality can be summed up as Extroverted, iNtuitive, Thinking and Judging. When reading through the little report that the program spits out, I also learned that while I scored moderately in the first three areas, I am VERY Judging. Who knew? :)

Some of the resources that the results page linked me to let me know what kinds of careers best fit my personality - big shocker management in business and education was listed. Additionally, there was a link that gave a more in depth look at exactly what it means to be ENTJ or Fieldmarshals as they are more commonly known as.

I like knowing that they believe that only 2% of the overall population falls in this category which is rather impressive given there are only 16 personalities. If the population was divided evenly each personality would represent 6.25% of the group.

I also am beyond amused on how accurate some of statements are about "me".

In some cases, they simply find themselves in charge of groups, and are mystified as to how this happened.

When I was taking my intensive class in January, I had made it my goal to not be a group leader in any of the group projects as I just knew I didn't have the energy to have to be on top of people. Of course, on the day group topics were brainstormed I casually made a comment that I thought was adding to someone else's idea and the professor replied back, "wonderful concept, and you can be the team leader for how women are portrayed in animation". Awesome.

Ok, enough about me. Go take the test yourself! And I would urge you to post your results on the tumblr site!

No comments:

Post a Comment