Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gaga that M.A.C. knows Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


While browsing in M.A.C. this weekend, I saw that their Viva Glam line now has lipsticks with Cyndi Lauper and Lady Gaga. As these are both part of the Viva Glam product line, very cent raised through the purchase goes to the M.A.C. AIDS fund. The fund helps to support the fight against HIV/AIDS.

While normally I would gravitate towards Cyndi's color as it is BRIGHT red, I figured the pale pink would be more useful for regular day to day use. As maccosmetics.com states, the lipstick features a high lustre finish and cool blue-pink shade. I think the blue tones is really what makes the product special. Taylor at the Nordstrom's counter recommended pairing the lip stick with Viva Glam 6 gloss, the results were amazing. (see above!)

I'm loving the two products together and definitely recommend them to those that love a great looking mouth. If Taylor hadn't been there to suggest the pairing, I don't think I would have purchased the lipstick. I need to give fair warning to anyone thinking about going Gaga, the lipstick on its own is very pale pink and needs the gloss to intensify it. Fortunately, the M.A.C. staff is always so helpful, has always been able to steer me into the right direction, and so I just suggest asking for a little guidance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment