Monday, February 15, 2010

iGoogle + DIY vodka

Lately I have been using my igoogle homepage on a more daily basis. I been redesigning what I want on it and where the different applications sit. Of course, the Daily Puppy has remained up at the top, it provides some major happiness. For news, I have the weather channel (here and RI) Top Stories, CNN, and the Huffington Post. Then for entertainment I have gmail, google reader, horoscopes, and trivia. The last add-in was one that I thought might be a nice in-between, both informative and amusing. That would be the Daily To-Do.

One of the more recent tips was "How to Make Skittles Vodka". The title intrigued me. I mean, what is Skittles Vodka, so I clicked. It is exactly what it sounds like. Vodka that has had Skittles soaking in it to create sweet flavors. For about 30 seconds I thought it sounded awful. Then I thought that I would totally drink an alcohol that tastes like green or pink Skittles.I'm thinking I just need to go out to purchase some small cheap bottles (Christmas Tree Shop adventure?) and then the fun begins. BUT this project will have to wait until the spring. There is too much going on right now (re: studying for standardized tests and applying to school) that fun with vodka is something that will just have to be placed on the back burner.

2 comments:

  1. umm skittles vodka was a key component of many an epic jerseyhouse party. kennon was a master at making it. it's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drank a lot of gummy bear vodka at Emerson. This sounds similarly gross yet irresistible.

    ReplyDelete