Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Major To-Dos

I will be having a few people over next week and am feeling a little sick right now. By sick, I mean I feel fine minus the fact that I can't stop sneezing. As excited I am to have a group of fun and classy ladies over for booze and New Moon the board game, I also am on edge trying to find the time to make my apartment look presentable.

At work I realized I needed to make a major To-Do list. There is laundry to washed, floors to be scrubbed, food to be purchased and cooked for the superbowl as well as this get together. On top of that I had to get through papers, bring my car to the garage and work a few part-time gigs. Life was busy and I didn't have a lot of wiggle room. My social life couldn't be put on pause this week for just one event next week. At first I started listing things on a post-it and quickly ran out of room. Instead of moving to an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper I decided that I needed a fancy To-Do list and went on google to find one.

What did I find? A bacon to-do list of course. If I had a color printer I would have printed out a few sheets but sadly, I don't think we have one in my office suite. Granted I have only had the job for a few weeks so maybe its hidden somewhere.

I just had to share my newest bacon find! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment