Thursday, February 18, 2010

Who dat on my ring?

Saturday morning I had some time to kill between brunch and wedding shoe shopping (for a friend, not for me!). So I poked around Davis Square for a bit. While in Davis Squared I stumbled onto a couple of adorable rings. One was a cluster of pearl like beads, the other an owl wearing glasses. Decisions, decisions.

Clearly, based on the picture to the left, I went with the owl. I think it is adorable and so far have worn it out 3 times. Everyone notices it and makes a compliment. By notice, I mean that I shove it peoples faces because I am so excited about it and then complements come forward. Personally, I think owls are rather fashionable. I have a scarf with an owl and, well, now this ring. Still. I think they are an animal that really can make an outfit appear smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment