Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Trying to Imagine life Without Flounder, Gaston, and Pumba!

Waking Sleeping Beauty is a film about the biggest comeback in Disney animation history. The animated movies made between 1984 and 1994 are now considered Disney classics - Oliver & Company, Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast, Alladin, and The Lion King. These movies were almost never drawn due to the fact that there were a series of unfortunate flops (as told to me by the preview). I would like to know what is considered a flop because when I look at a chronological history of Disney Movies, I rather like the ones that were released right before this period. They aren't the most exciting films, but they are pretty adorable nonetheless.

Well, for whatever the reasoning, I am amazed to learn that animation was almost closed down at Disney studios, considering their live action films have never been their strong suit. I think this will be a fascinating film and cannot wait to see it. I checked on imdb and it should be released sometime next month. So here is the big question, anyone interested in joining me?


No comments:

Post a Comment