Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I heart me some Koli Bear.


The Biggest Loser Finale has come and gone. The contestants look amazing, I get so excited knowing that they have changed their lives in such a positive way.

The show opened with the audience learning who was voted into the final three, Koli or Darris. I liked both men and refused to pay 99 cents to vote. Fortunately, there were Americans who were willing to cough up that dollar and Darris was given the opportunity to make top three and compete against Ashley and Michael. Koli had to settle for competing for the at home prize.

While I agree, these episodes are long, I really love all the transformations especially with the hologram comparisons with with final three. It is a little disheartening to see that some contestants were not able to make as much progress as I would hope, but hey, any weight loss is good weight loss for these individuals. Hopefully, they can continue with this path and continue to get healthier.

The pink team looked amazing, both mother and daughter. They are both my new favorites. Love them both and will keep these women in mind as I continue to try the follow through with my running program and ab workouts (well I hope to start the ab work outs soon).

Congrats to Mike the $250,000 winner and Koli that at home winner of $100,000! I hope Koli starts to feel a little better as the week progresses. It looked like his pride was seriously wounded when he wasn't voted into the top three. I think he looks phenomenal and while I understand how people may have felt he was cocky, I think he was just excited for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment