Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oh My Mila!

I am glad to see that Mila followed through with the styling suggestions that Tim gave her. Before this finale, I was never sure if I could see myself in her clothing. Now, there are a few pieces I would love to rock around Boston.

This was the first piece that really caught my eye. Yes, I would get rid of the necklace. It reminds me of those things airplane companies put on small children who fly without adults.

If I remove the accessory in my mind, my body quickly takes the place of this model and I see myself rocking the dress. Where I would go in it is something I will just have to figure out later.

Additionally, LOVE the tights. Nothing gets me more than a patterned tight. The fact that Mila designed her own tights for the show is something I cannot being to wrap my head around.




In the past I found myself hating on the color blocking. It was too mod for my taste and, just like my favorite PR bloggers, found it repetitive. But this is a style I could get behind. Don't think that the garments would be necessarily flattering on me. And if I did go for it, I would nix the gloves.

The tights are interesting, but make me think that the girl is wearing awkward shin guards. I think I would need to see them close up to make a real decision on whether they would be purchased.






I think the picture of the back of this cardigan is way more interesting than the picture of the front of the complete look. Don't get me wrong, this was the first look I knew I would be more than willing to jump the model for and take it all. The look is so style meets comfort and despite what my shoe collection may indicate, that is totally what I try and go for on a regular basis.

Not related to this look, but did anyone else feel like Molly Ringwald made an appearance on the runway?










And of course, how could I not post something about that shiny number? Loved the stripping that is on the inside, adds some extra spunk.

Ok, I'm done. Overall, I think this show should have been a solid second place. Boo judges, boooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment