Friday, April 30, 2010

40 Pounds Lighter

No, I didn't join the Biggest Loser. But what I did do is bring two HUGE bags of clothing to Goodwill. After my last move, I knew I needed to downsize my wardrobe as I just don't want to continue to transport clothing I no longer wear. I still have a few shirts from college and some pants from high school(!). This, combined with my inability to get rid of clothing and my love of finding new deals, has caused my closet(s) to get a little out of control.

I recently tried to do some weeding out of my closet. Now I can proudly say it is no longer overflowing. I am well aware that come next fall/winter I will have to purchase some pants, but for now, I will simply ignore that need. In general, I tried to follow the rule of if you haven't worn the item in over a year, it is time to let it go.

Of course, with all this extra space, I just want to go shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment