Saturday, April 17, 2010

For the love of cotton

It has been awhile since I last posted about clothing or shoes. Well, I just got my weekly coupon for one of the local clothing boutiques, which was for $15 off already marked down sleepwear by Cosabella.

Usually I ignore the coupons from this store as the mark downs are typically on full priced items, and well, the items are usually pretty pricey. Thankfully this sale could be used on an existing sale, so, SCORE!

I was able to pick up a really comfortable cotton nightgown. Not only did the store had a small in stock, but it came in the color I wanted (bitter chocolate). My love for soft cotton nightgown slip-like sleepwear has become exponentially more intense each time I manage to find another piece. Honestly, it is like sleeping in second skin. Ladies, please unite behind my mission of bringing sexy back in the form of cotton/lace nightgowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment