Friday, April 23, 2010

Nah, I just love Tots.


I stopped at the grocery on the way home from work. I needed lemons and limes so I figured I would be in and out in 30 seconds or less. Of course, that didn't happen.

As soon as I stepped into the store I got a craving for chips and dip. Since I was already there, why not grab some salty treats. By the time I got to the register I had a very strange array of products including a package of tiny tater tots. They had been a last minute grab, I mean how do you say no to tots that are on sale??

I was so excited about the idea of making my own tater tots that I must have been grinning like an idiot. The woman bagging up my groceries saw my smile and said "oh you must have a really good paying job because you look so happy". I immediately responded "no I don't make much, I am just really excited to eat some tots!" She looked at me like I was crazy, and well, I can understand that...

Can't wait to eat these mini tots. Now if only I had popcorn chicken bits to go with them!

PS - While looking for an image of tater tots for this post, I came across a recipe for tater tot casserole! I think I might have to give this a whirl

No comments:

Post a Comment