Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stupid AI


American Idol annoys me. Apparently, it currently annoys America, too. From what I hear, the contestants are pretty terrible this season and I can only assume this is why Glee's new time slot has been scheduled to immediately follow this disaster.

I don't care that Glee has been moved, as the power of DVR lets me continue with my life without ever having to miss an episode. What I care about is if a show is placed after some reality crap that involves voting, my show won't necessarily start on time. The DVR is not that smart and begins to record at 9 pm and stops at 10:02 based on the tv guide. Unfortunately for me,the mindless banter ran a little late which pushed back Glee's start time by about 4 minutes. This in turn means that I missed the last 2 minutes of my show. Grrrr. I hope I didn't miss any particularly witty remarks, as this week was full of some great lines. Here are a few of my favorites!

"What you call insanity, I call inspiration. Let me break it down for you. It has been the biggest dream of my career to pay homage to Madonna the woman most responsible for my take no prisoner demeanor and my subconscious tendency to always be desperately looking for someone named Susan" "What would madonna do? Well the answer that question is usually date a younger man" "Girl, don't look at me. The last guy i liked was the mayor of gay-town" "Lindsay Lohan looks like something out of lord of the rings..." "When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist" "Everything about you screams virgin your as sexy as a cabbage patch kid. It is exhausting to look at you" "You have all the sexuality of one of those pandas down at the zoo that refuse to mate" "Just come out so we can talk, or sing about it"

No comments:

Post a Comment