Thursday, April 22, 2010

How old am I?

I have been an amazon customer since I was in college. Which means I have been actively ordering movies, books, cds, etc for about 8 years now. Amazon tries to suggest media that I might want to purchase, sometimes it is on target, sometimes it couldn't be more wrong.

Today, was a bad day for Amazon. The website wants me to go to prom...


I am super glad that Amazon is looking out for me and knows that if it is going to offer me a deal, it should be on shoes, but prom? Come on man.

While I did refrain from going any further from opening this email, it did make me realize I haven't bought a new shoe in almost a month. Which means I am due for something new. I have been looking for a good summer sandal (thinking of going for a wooden heel) and maybe it is time to be a little more aggressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment