Saturday, April 3, 2010

LC, I like your stuff!

I think I saw one episode of Laguna Beach. If I recall correctly, one of the girls was rejected from BYU and extremely upset because that was the only school she applied to. I thought it was a strange school for a girl on the show to apply to based on what I knew about the cast, but that is neither here nor there. Since I never really got into Laguna Beach, I never bothered with The Hills, I thought I wouldn't know what is going on - I do realize that I would have been able to catch on pretty quickly, the cast is not that deep.

The reason I mention this, is because when I heard that Lauren Conrad, one of the cast members, came out with her own line of clothing, I figured I would never go near them. How could they be any good? They were from a fake reality show star. Well, I was wrong.

While home for Easter, I went to Kohl's with my mum and sister. I ended up trying on a pair of her skinny jeans. They were on sale for $29.99 and then we had 20% coupon on top of that, so of course I had to try them on. I am a recent convert to the skinny jean. These jeans fit fantastically! I will say that they aren't true skinny jeans in that they aren't tight around the ankle, but I also wouldn't call them matchstick. Regardless, the purchase was made and I am quite happy about it.

If you need a pair of cheap (but nice) skinny jeans, I would suggest taking a trip to your nearest Kohl's.

No comments:

Post a Comment