Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stouffers for Lunch. Yum!


Considering I love their french bread pizzas, it is a no brainer that I found there frozen meals to be delish. When ever I go to the grocery I will cruise down the frozen food section to see if any of the frozen meals are on sale. The frugal fanny inside me will not pay more than 2 dollars for a sodium-filled, small-portioned, meal. I know that the dinners I prepare myself are not always huge, but I find the Lean Cuisine and Smart Balance dinners to leave me hungry.

For the first time, I saw that Stouffers had meals on sale for $1.99 so I decided to go for it. I always go for the fetachini alfredo (with chicken and broccoli) or thanksgiving dinners. Honestly, I bought about 7 different kinds (including the french bread pizza because it was on sale for $2.49! yay!)

Well, this morning I was far too exhausted to make a Dagwood style sandwich, so I grabbed one of these meals and went. It was honestly the best frozen meal I have had so far. I think I will now be on the look out for this brand from now on. Pass the word, they are actually relatively tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment