Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sugar Daddy is in my future!


I loved Freakanomics and thought the book was full of food for thought. Please don't take that sentence as me taking everything as gospel, but the mathematician in me can't help be graviate to the logic.

There is a blog on The New York Times website that is posted to regularly. Recently, the writers let me know that I am destined to marry well and earn more than my brunette counterparts. I will admit, I have played the "dumb blonde" card before and it is so useful. To all the brunettes and redheads in the world, I am sorry you don't have this luxury.

With this in mind, I will be calling my new fabulous hair dresser to make an appointment to freshen up my highlights as the lack of sun from the winter is sadly keeping my hair dark...

PS I found this random post while looking for images and wanted to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment