Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spandex on a Budget

If I am going to subject myself to running outside, I might as well have some decent workout clothes that fit. The last time I was an active athlete I was in college and really haven't purchased any gym shorts, spandex, sports bras, etc. since. I was thinking it was high time I got some new gear. Specifically I wanted capri length spandex pants. They look adorable and I feel I would be a bit more comfortable in public in a longer spandex pant. My spandex shorts tend to ride up when I wear them and I wouldn't want anyone to accidentally see a cheek.

After asking the runner who sits across from me at work, I found out that the best line of running pants are from lululemon. I took her word for it and headed to the Pru.

The staff there is amazing! So nice and helpful. Now, normally these running pants can run upside of $80! BUT they always have a killer sales rack. See, every 45 days they change their colors. Any stock that they have left in the previous "season's" line, is now marked down. One of the employees told me that if you see anything on the sales rack, just ask if there are any additional colors in the back.

If you are an active woman, I would suggest going to the store and check it out. If you're lucky one of the employees may make a mistake, which they have to do push-ups for. Seriously. No joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment