Sunday, May 30, 2010

Itsy Bitsy String Bikini!

I have been in a big need of a new bathing suit. Last summer was rather disappointing with all the cold weather and overcast weekends, so I never committed to a new suit. This year, I have a good feeling. My inbox constantly gets bombarded with sales emails from J-Crew and Victoria's Secret. I already tried the J-Crew angle and realized that their sale is still more than I am willing to pay so I figured I would go Vicky Secret.

The store had an amazing green/blue tie-dye bikini that I knew should be mine. It is a halter top (with a little push-up - there I said it) and a string bikini bottom. I have never gone string bikini but I figured, why not just go for it. Sadly, I realized that the suit was not on sale but I didn't want to risk trying to find the same suit online (or more truthfully I wanted a suit for the weekend).

This was the closest bikini that I could find online, which makes me very happy with my on the spot purchase.

I am excited to wear this on the shores of the Narragansett Bay this Memorial Day Weekend. If I could live in a bikini I think I would, oh office dress codes...

No comments:

Post a Comment