Monday, May 3, 2010

Pink is the Purple

Totally excited about kickball starting up again for the season. This will be my third year and fifth season. Sadly, my team color is not pink, but instead, purple. I am not quite ready to hang up my pink tutu so I will be sporting it one more time on the fields.

My teammate and I did find a website that teaches us How to make a tutu and we figured making one would be super fun and possibly economical. We were then saddened when
  • a) realized tulle is not exactly the cheapest material to purchase and the cost of the supplies might just reach the cost of a pre-made tutu and
  • b) we didn't exactly have much time to spare in our very busy schedules.
We opted to use the tutu's we currently own for now, but hope to be proud owners of purple piles of tulle soon!

I did find the Tulle Source which appears to have some very reasonably priced tulle on their website, making the diy option more tangible again.


Of course as soon as I get back on the make my own tutu boat, I find this beauty (see above) only $28.00 plus shipping!

1 comment:

  1. I love that there is a website called "Adult Tutus".

    ReplyDelete