Sunday, March 21, 2010

Road Rage in Paper Form

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I now drive to work each morning instead of relying on public transportation. In addition to driving to my 9-5, I have begun driving to my shifts for my part-time night work as well. I am often required to find on-street parking in downtown Boston, which isn't the easiest thing to do. Some areas have painted lines to help drivers understand where they should park, but most streets lack markers, allowing for parking chaos. I have found that if a driver is given freedom of where along the curb to park their vehicle, there is a small (but annoying) population that will opt to park in such a way that eliminates parking spaces in the hopes of protecting themselves from having cars too close to their own bumpers.

As it turns out, youparklikeanasshole.com came out with some great notes that you can fill out and leave under the wiper blades. Yeah, I know I would never have the balls to use such a note, but I like thinking that there are people out that do.

No comments:

Post a Comment