Monday, March 22, 2010

Kenneth Cole is Taunting Me

I have been flipping through magazines between study sessions this past week as a way to relax my brain. After all, one can only do so many sentence correction questions in a row. In browsing through pages of beautiful clothes and people, I paused on one of the new Kenneth Cole advertisements and immediately wanted to know more about the dress.


I think the dress would flatter my body shape, and even though my skin tone is no where near the tone of the model, I think the colors would still work for me. Given that the ad campaign refers to the internet and virtual states, I figured I could find out more on their website. For the next 25 minutes I became increasingly frustrated as I could not find the piece anywhere beyond the section showing the campaign. Why feature clothing that cannot be purchased?? It isn't as if this is a couture gown. It looks like something that is intended for the masses. Is it too much to ask for to know the price of dress that is probably out of my budget?

If anyone can find out more information about this dress and is willing, that would be amazing as googling "kenneth cole beige brown teal dress" came up with nothing useful.

1 comment:

  1. If you can't buy the dress it would at least be a fun diy project! H&M tshirt dress + dye = cute Meg

    ReplyDelete