Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gaga for Telephone

This video is beyond words. I happened to keep E! going after the Chelsea Lately show and got to see the new Telephone video featuring Lady Gaga and Beyonce. Honestly, if videos were always made like this I think Mtv would put music television back in their logo and people would just sit and watch. The colors and costumes are to die for. And the storyline is ridiculous but hysterical. You have to give this video a chance! I have included some screen shots below as a preview :)

Loved the opening with the title "Prison for Bitches". The costume that Lady Gaga has for her prison striped jump suit is pretty amazing. I think it does what she had hoped that green Mickey Mouse ear-like shoulder leotard was supposed to do at the Grammy's.




The cigarette sunglasses are a nice accessory. If smoking wasn't so bad for you, and it didn't irriatate my eyes, I would be tempted to get a pair myself. (kidding kidding)








Of course, the video would not be complete without classic Gaga headpieces. Loving the hair receiver that doubles as a pirate eye patch.






I would also love to know where inmates get to shop because these shoes are calling my name. I believe there is still some room in my third closet for a few more pairs of shoes. If a prison bitch can survive in the joint in shoes like that, I certainly can walk around the bar, right?

And yes, I realize I don't have pictures of Beyonce in this post, but I like Gaga better. The dance sequence where they wear patriotic costumes is amazing, but the frames go by so fast that it is hard to get a screenshot of the both of them that is half way decent. This was the best I could do.

3 comments:

  1. I want those heels. I have been looking for them for a while. I believe they are "Pleaser" branded heels.

    They were marketed as "metal" and "funky" with extra padding. I also believe they are shankless and expose the sole.

    http://i39.tinypic.com/2552s95.jpg

    http://i41.tinypic.com/wjdz5c.jpg

    I so desperately want them, but I cannot find them. Perhaps we can find them. I'd love to get my tootsies in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of found them... Sadly not for sale and little info. But the ONLY place I've found so far that lists them in their shop.

    http://www.allhighheelshoes.com/metal_platform_shoes.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I have a pair of those heels IDK were the hell they came from and im a boy so i have some if you want them IDK how much to sell them for so...

    ReplyDelete