Thursday, March 25, 2010

Best Female Commercial Ever

Studying for the GMATs is exhausting. I have given up happy hours and going out with friends after work. Basically I want to avoid headaches the morning after and would like to increase my chances of a decent night's sleep. But to be perfectly honest, I have no attention span when it comes to studying and require either small breaks every half hour, or longer breaks every hour. The longest time I have gone sitting and studying for this test is when I take a practice test for 3 hours straight.

What do I do during these study breaks? I watch trashy tv. I tend to fast-foward through commercials, but this one makes me laugh every time I see it. I don't know if I really think the commercial is funny, or if I think it is funny because when I first saw it, I happened to be menstruating. (tmi, sorry)




I am happy to see a commercial about women's menstruation that doesn't glorify this monthly nuisance. Maybe some day our culture will become comfortable enough with the woman's body to allow for "vagina" to be said in the ad!

No comments:

Post a Comment