Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Clearly I need more VACATION in my life

I am taking off two days for moving this week and 11 days in August for my big trip to ALASKA. After requesting the 91 hours of vacation, know what my vacation hour balance will be at the end of the month?

85

Yeah. I have never taken a full week of work. Ever. I totes need to take more vacation. Get away from the office and such. Once I saw this I immediately tweeted the state and posted it on gchat - I am very connected on the internet. People started responding. Either I got, Are you serious? or Let's travel!

Currently, I am leaning to trying to meet up with a friend who will be backpacking through Europe in October. We shall see. If anyone else has a place they want to go travel to let me know! Please remember that I am not the richest girl in the world. ESPECIALLY since I am about to start paying twice as much rent. But I am not above couch surfing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment