Friday, July 31, 2009

Getting Rid of Turkey Necks

Today I managed to throw my back out - by removing a dish from the dish washer, pathetic right? This particularly sucks given that I am supposed to move tomorrow and I still have some packing to do. I am trying to stay positive by considering the fact that at least I am not required to leave my current place tomorrow and still have my lease until the end of August. If everything doesn't get moved tomorrow it won't be the worst thing in the world, you know?

To help ease my pain I am laying on a heat pad, downing ibuprofen like its my job and watching day time television. Before I coveted the Bump-It. Now I have found a new made for tv product that has taken my heart.

That would be, the Neckline Slimmer.

The name couldn't be more descriptive of it's purpose if it tried. The product appears to be a pogo stick for your neck. Somehow nodding against the resistance will help get rid of turkey neck. I feel if anything this product is going to cause neck injuries. But it isn't my ass on the line.

If anyone knows anyone with this product, PLEASE let me know what it is like!

No comments:

Post a Comment