Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thanks Twitter

Many people that I talk to, think that twitter is a waste of time and don't understand why one would ever join. I can admit that I was once one of those people. But then one day laying on a bed with my two great friends we thought up a somewhat clever twitter name for me and meg_a_wo_man was born (megawoman and mega_woman were both already taken, which means we were not as clever as we thought, but I refuse to put numbers at the end of my usernames if possible so I had to just break it up)

Most of my twitter posts are not particularly clever, but I am ok with that. I am working on being witty within 140 characters. It is harder than you think.

Well beyond reading one-liners from friends and celebs, many people also put up links to great stuff on the web. One such example is: http://www.dontevenreply.com/

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment