Sunday, July 19, 2009

First New Apartment Purchase

Packing had been on the calendar for today. With me going away next weekend, I had kind of hoped to get a bunch of my bedroom in boxes today. Of course the weather caused that plan to get smashed to pieces. Instead of reducing the clutter, I went downtown to have brunch and go window shopping.

Window shopping ended in real shopping. Yellow pumps have now found a home on my shoe racks and a few clearance shirts have made it into my drawer. But the best purchase was a set up of wooden cooking utensils complete with a cup thingy that holds them. Yay! Wicked excited to be living in my own place filled with my own stuff. I have such a long list of things I need still. Which reminds me, anyone have a couch they are willing to part with????

(picture is not of actual set)

No comments:

Post a Comment