Friday, July 24, 2009

Oh it is soooo real now


I picked up the keys to my new place today! I asked the building maintenance man if I could go up and see my place since last time it was FULL of stuff. The people who were moving out had so much packed in the space that I could barely get a good read on it. Well, for once, the apartment looked smaller empty than it did full. But it is still mine. And I love it. Maybe a raging party is not in my near future given the lack of space, but small get togethers are definitely a possibility.

One great thing is that the building guys said I could start moving my stuff in now if I wanted. I think that I will wait until after I come back from a Super Fun Girly Weekend on the Cape. But I may easily make my first trip with some things over Sunday night, just because I can!

Is this what it feels like to be a grown up? Now that I think about it, I don't actually know that many people that live by themselves. Most of my friends have roommates or live with their other person. Which is great, and I'm not knocking it, I'm just saying this should be interesting and I hope that I don't become a recluse. Please don't let me stay in on the weekends folks! Make sure my butt is out in the city have a great night as often as humanly possible. I would like to see you all as much as you are willing to see me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment