Saturday, July 11, 2009

Vicky you have made me a believer

I've been in need of new underwear. In particular I needed new butt underwear, you know something to support my derriere and keep it in check. It has been awhile since I have last upgraded that portion of my undergarment wardrobe and have been asking friends where they like to shop for just such a item. Also, I know how much I am willing to spend on a dress,or shoes or makeup, but I wasn't really sure what a realistic price range was something so small. Apparently none of my friends knew either. We were all in the same boat. Well, fortunately Victoria Secret has come to the rescue.

Normally, I stay away from that Pink Palace of Lady Underwear. The employees are always either way to eager to help me or are no where in sight if I need to be pointed in the right direction. Basically their semi-annual sale (which seems to happen way more than twice a year) just happened. I took it as a sign that I should pop in, so I did. That is where I found their PINK line of underwear that goes by "cheeky", "cheekier" and "cheekiest". I'm sure you have figured it out that the label refers to the amount of butt coverage.

This line wasn't particularly on sale, it was 5 for $25 which isn't bad, so I took a sample of the cheeky and cheekier. Well, I am a very satisfied customer. I would totally recommend it to anyone. They are super comfy and pretty freeking cute. ALSO, as of Saturday when I happened by the store on Newbury, they made the deal sweeter by going SEVEN for $25. I may have decided to go super bold and grab a "cheekiest" just to see if they are as wonderful as the woman working there gushed.

Moral of the story, if you need to update the underwear drawer head over to Victoria's Secret ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment